I have finally done it ~ woo hoo! My first Newsletter! Have a read and DO let me know what you think. Feedback is gold in my book. I can make improvements, so go on…let me know!
Here is the content of ‘Soul Song Snippet’s’ #1, without the bells & whistles Make sure to subscriber (top right), if you would like to see the prettier version in your inbox and be privy to some up and coming arty farty art gifts! 🙂
Soul Soul Snippets! ~ from Tanya Cole at Soul Song Creating
View this email in your browser
Hello! Welcome to ‘Soul Song (creative) Snippet’s’… my first Newsletter from Soul Song Creating! Firstly, I want to say that, I have been dreaming about sending this out to you all for what seems like a very LONG time and I am so glad to finally get it out to you! Given this is my first foray into Newslettering; I expect the layout will change and evolve as I learn what I am doing. However, my plan will be to always use the name, ‘Soul Song Creative Snippets’ so that you know who it is from. If your subscribe-to list and email inbox is anything like mine…it will be inundated and you will want to know pretty quickly whether it’s worthy of your time to read. So I will endeavour to keep them brief, as I know your time like mine, is precious.
For the forseeable future my monthly Newsletters will include any & sometimes all of the following content:
* Up coming Workshops/dates & newly created Workshops
* New developments
* Self Transformation pearls of wisdom
* Recent creations
* Creativity prompts, tips & tricks
* Gifts to my subscribers only ~ that’s you!
Newsletters will be the same content as that which is posted on the same day post, over on my blog. So if there is something here that piques your interests and you have any questions; please leave me a comment over on the blog post at Soul Song Creating and I will get back to you asap.
So without further ado…here goes!
‘Soul Liberation ~ Stylised Whimsy Self Portrait’ Workshops
These are heaps of fun & even more fun with a girlfriend or two or three!
I’ve been busy settling my boys into school for the year (my youngest is now full-time ~ more time to create ~ yay!), treating patients, creating pieces for my new, up coming e-course & prepping for a big commission piece! So, my apologies, that I am only just now getting around to scheduling more ‘Soul Lib’ Workshops. I will put a couple of dates out now and will be in touch with those of you who popped your names down at before Christmas.
The next couple of workshops will be:
* Friday 27th February 9.30am-1pm
* Tuesday 3rd March 9.30am-1pm
* NB: If you haven’t as yet, put your name name, please email me at email@example.com and I will put your name on the list for subsequent workshops.
NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS!!
** ‘Soul Liberation ~ Stylised Whimsy Self Portraits’ is currently also being developed into an online e-course that will enable you to create along with me via video instruction, in the comfort of your own home…wherever you are in this wonderful world of ours!
I am currently going through a steep learning curve and trying to become tech saavy…a bit of a process, but stay tuned!! Im really excited about it!
PEARLER PEARLS OF WISDOM! Ideas, tips, suggestions for self transformation.
* Every night before falling asleep, give gratitude for who lies beside you/in your house, for your health & anything that happened that day, that made you feel good. Open your heart & let it swell with love & gratitude. Practice this often enough and see more of the good stuff come your way!
‘Bees on Flowers and the No Go Zone’ is an intuitively created expressive painting that I created last month. It is rather beautiful in the flesh with some gorgeous colour merges. You can read more about over in my Etsy shop here.
‘Lime Infusion’ is another painting I did in the intuitive expressive style of painting last month. Vibrant & full of bright colour strokes, you can view it here.
This is a large canvas I am currently working on and it is taking AGES! Given that I am about to start on a large commission painting, this one will have to linger a little longer!
Oh my! This little girlie transpired the other night and I am absolutely, positively in love with her! She was created in what I can only describe as, ‘free abandon whilst throwing around a whole lot of mixed media’. I actually caught her creation on camera as I was practicing my filming technique. I have named her ‘Spirit Wanderer, Spiritual Wanderer’ and I will explain the story behind her in a later blog post at some stage. I just bought a new printer yesterday and I have been testing out print quality. As soon as I have nailed it, I will be making her available as fine art prints. Isn’t she lovely!? 🙂
IN THE SOCIETY6 SHOP
‘Cotton Candy’ original acrylic on canvas painting is now available on lots of different homewares & personal products over in my Society6 shop. You can check them out here.
I encourage you to do a little bit of creative art making for 10 minutes EVERY day. It will get you out of your left brain and into some quiet, meditative right brain creative being time…which is just blissful and full of possibility.
* TIP: Buy yourself a cheap journal from the $2 store. You can collage the cover in pretty papers or just stick down some brown craft paper (like you do when you are covering kids school books), then apply some white paint. Get some permanent markers and doodle some colourful designs on it, such as flowers in a garden or quirky little houses with different style roof’s. Once done, place that journal somewhere that you can see it throughout the day ie. by your house phone in the kitchen. Next to it, put a packet of bright coloured fine art pens with your journal. When you make yourself a cup of tea, sit down for a moment and create for 10 minutes. You’ll be glad you did and you’ll be surprised by the inspiration that will continue to flow afterwards…your journal will keep calling to you! 🙂
SOUL SONG GIFTS FOR YOU
* From time to time, I will be offering here arty gifts to say thank you for supporting Soul Song Creating. In the next Newsletter, I will include a pdf download of one of my whimsy girls that you are free to print off and give to you children to colour in. Or you may wish to trace her and transfer her onto a canvas and paint/shade her.
* I am also working on editing a video of how I create some of my pieces. I am still trying to nut that out!
* More shareables will be gifted to you throughout the year and some surprises will pop up too!
Thanks. Catch you next month!